At a glance
2 hours 30 minutes
• their Apple offices, where the group played the famous 'rooftop session'
• Paul McCartney's offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
• the well known London theatre which became 'birthplace' of Beatlemania
• the site of John's infamous 'bigger than Jesus' interview
• what John Lennon was doing outside some public toilets in 1966!
• the studio where Hey Jude was recorded
• the shopping street that was the heart of 'Swinging London'
• Abbey Road Studios and the famous Abbey Road crossing
• The tour ends at 'Helter Skelter' the Beatles Coffee Shop, where you can buy a range of Beatles souvenirs including The Guide to the Beatles London
Tours leave at 11am from outside exit one of Tottenham Court Road Station.
Please note that the tour includes a short tube journey to St John's Wood for Abbey Road. To save time and money, please buy a travel card, or oystercard, before coming to the tour.
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Oxford Street, Oxford St, Marylebone, London, UK