At a glance
Workshops & Hobbies,
Dress up and join us for a full hour of fun, laughter and craziness. This is not your ordinary sightseeing tour. If you want something different, you have come to the right place. After a brief introduction and some stretching, we will go on a discovery tour of London in a way that you will never forget! We will gently run/walk from A to B and make random stops to dance, have a chat, take photos and get to know this wonderful capital city with some cool facts. Our music is varied and never the same and ranges from golden oldies and classics to modern pop and anything in between. You are welcome to send us your own playlist if you are coming in a group and want a private tour.
We welcome all levels and the pace will be adjusted to suit the group's need. It is important though that you are able to walk/run 3 to 5 km. Please note that the landmarks mentioned below are just exampled and not necessarily the ones we will pass.
Are you ready to get that party started?
• Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
• Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9EJ England
• Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
• Leicester Square, London England
• Soho, London England
• Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London, England
• Southbank, Southbank, London, England
• St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Music (You can send us your own playlist as well)
Fun & laughter & good vibes
Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK