At a glance
Workshops & Hobbies
Experience street photography with this workshop in London.
In this tour you will learn to prepare the camera to shoot at the right moment without letting you escape the most important moment. We will see the different types of lenses for this type of photography, you will learn several techniques of street photography and how to get impressive images.
This tour is aimed at those people who want to be more free in photography and want to learn street photography and its techniques.
H. 09:00 – meeting point is fixed at the London Bridge tube Station, we will have a coffee (not included) in the Caffe Nero, 3 minutes walk, for a short briefing.
H. 09:30 – we will start the tour direction Bermondsey Street, continuing to the Maltby Street Market, until Bermondsey Square
H. 11: 30 – from Bermondsey Square we’ll be walking through the streets that will take us to Tower Bridge.
H: 14:00 – we will end our tour reaching the Tower Bridge!
You don’t need to be fit, bring comfy shoes with you, snacks and water, camera, lenses, enough batteries and CF card or SD card, and an umbrella if needed!
Next date available:
14th December '19
4th April '20
25th July '20
• London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
• Maltby Street Market, 41 Maltby Street, London SE1 3PA England
• The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
• White Cube Gallery, 144 _ 152 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3TQ England
• Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
• Tower of London, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4AB England
• St. Katharine Docks, 50 St. Katharines Way St Katherine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LA England