Meet by the base of the statue of Queen Anne, located in front of St. Paul's Cathedral for an amazing look into the past of the City of London. Dating back to the year 43 AD, this is arguably the most fascinating side of the city - forget Westminster, this area goes back to the Roman days!
As you explore the city on foot expect to hear tales of London's gruesome past, see incredible unseen corners and enjoy a side of London not even known to most Londoners.
During your walking tour this is just some of what you will encounter:
- Tales of the Great Plague and Great Fire of London
- 700-year-old lodgings that have to be seen to be believed
- Notorious prisons and beheading spots
- Hidden gardens, streets and squares with amazing stories
- The story of building London and see remnants of the Roman Wall
- Devastation left by The Blitz and WW2 and how The City has rebuilt itself
- The truth behind those nursery rhymes we are all taught as children
- A unique perspective on some of the capital's biggest sites
All these highlights and many more are just waiting to be discovered mere minutes away from some of London's biggest sites. Let our guides amaze you!