Your trip starts in the lobby of your hotel where the guide meets you. Then, you start your journey where you will see not only the most famous Moscow symbols and city sights but non-touristic objects as well. What to wait:
- Bolshoi Theater – the most famous theater in Russia and Theater Square where you will know what Lenin liked more: ballet or opera and where Michel Jackson stayed overnight;
- Piece of “china” in Moscow;
- The oldest Moscow street Varvarka where you will visit a place where the first Russian Tsar of Romanov dynasty was born; and the guide will show you where the first international embassy in Moscow was located and how Englishmen lived in the Ivan the Terrible’s epoch;
- Red Square where the guide will show you one of the most famous Russian symbols – St. Basil Cathedral with its dazzling multicolored domes! In addition, you will know where in the Red Square you could buy the scarce goods and the gourmet delicacies when it was the Soviet period. You will see the Lenin’s Mausoleum and the central political cemetery;
- Alexander Garden where the guide will show you the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Internal Flame where you will have a chance to find the pieces of such cities as Kiev and St. Petersburg;
- you will follow along the Kremlin wall to get the Christ the Savior Cathedral. On the way, you will see the biggest library in the Russian Federation and the “torn” house; you will find the building of the Pushkin Museum.
Finally, in the end of your tour, you will have an ability to look at the Kremlin panorama with all its ancient cathedrals and the Moscow River city view.