Suzdal and Vladimir are part of Moscow's 'Golden Ring', a chain of ancient towns and cities located to the North-East of the Capital. The Suzdal and Vladimir tour enables you to discover treasures of Russian history and culture, masterpieces of ancient art and unique monuments of Old Russia.
Suzdal is a well-known and popular tourist destination. It has many remarkable riverside churches and monasteries dating from the 11th - 13th century, some of which are included in UNESCO World Heritage List as fine examples of ancient Russian architecture. The town, once an important religious centre, has the look and feel of a provincial village with its beautiful landscape, rustic houses and unpaved roads. The tour includes visits to the beautiful ancient churches in the town, the Kremlin, its grounds, Cross Chamber and the Wooden Architecture Museum.Tour Highlights:
- Discover the ancient part of Russian history in an informative and exciting tour.
- Visit White Monuments of Vladimir and Suzdal, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Take a guided tour around Vladimir, and see the Golden Gates, the Cathedral Square, the Assumption Cathedral.
- Visit Suzdal and its magnificent Kremlin, Monastery of Saint Euthymius, Pokrovsky Convent and the Museum of Wooden Architecture and Peasant Life.
- See how people outside Moscow the capital of Russia live, talk about Russiaâ€™s past history, Soviet Russia and todayâ€™s life.