Take our communist tour and see the infamous headquarters of the KGB also known as Lubyanka, Revolution sq. and the last Karl Marx monument in Moscow, the Bolshoi theatre and the first McDonalds in the USSR. Discover hidden pages of the Soviet history from the Great October Revolution to Perestroika, from Lenin to Gorbachev. We will speak about the Great Terror under Stalin, the GULAG system, secret KGB prison and how people lived in the Soviet Union. On our Communist Moscow Tour you'll see:
- Ex-KGB headquarters on Lubyanka sq.
- Bolshoi Theatre (without visiting)
- Tverskaya St, the main street of the city
- Eliseevsky Gastronome, the most important (and beautiful) grocery store in the USSR
- The first McDonald's in the USSR