Be part of a quintessentially British event. Your walking tour of Royal London begins by meeting your Blue Badge Guide outside of St. James's Park Underground station. You'll then take a short walk around Westminster to see the highlights of the Queens Birthday Parade with entertaining commentary from your guide.
Trooping the Colour only occurs once a year, come & celebrate the Queens 92nd official birthday! You’ll see numerous ornate carriages roll along The Mall carrying dignitaries & Royals. Enjoy insight on the pomp & pageantry from Tally Ho’s own Royal specialist. Wave a British flag and enjoy the patriotic atmosphere.
Here’s what you’ll see around Royal London during the Trooping The Colour…
- Foot Guards wearing bearskin hats
- The Massed Bands of the Household Division
- The Sovereign’s Escort of The Household Cavalry
- The Mounted Band of the Household Cavalry
- The King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery
- Fly over by the Royal Airforce, including the Red Arrows
- The Queen, & other members of the Royal Family