At a glance
● Private 5-hour tour of Moscow with an expert guide.
● Explore the Kremlin grounds and see the palaces dating back to 15th-20th centuries, the Tsar-Bell and the Tsar-Canon, look at the working residence of the President of Russia and try to guess if he is in the office today.
● Visit the Dormision Cathedral, the coronation place of the Tsars, and see the throne of Ivan the Terrible, the oldest murals and icons.
● Go out of the Kremlin through the most iconic gate of the Kremlin, the Savior Gate and make your step in Red Square. Enjoy the breathtaking view of St Basil Cathedral, go inside to admire its fascinating interiors and get to know why it is called so. Observe Lenin's Tomb, Lobnoye Mesto and the Monument to two national heroes Minin and Pozharsky. Visit GUM department store and try the best of Moscow ice-cream, walk along the fairy tale Nikolskaya street and feel the vibrant atmosphere of the big city.
● Walk along Varvarka Street, heading east from the rear of St. Basil’s, to admire past centuries-old churches and Old English Court and make your way into Kitai Gorod.
● Pass by notorious KGB in Lubyanka square, the world-famous Bolshoi theatre and look at the city center from the rooftop of Detskyi Mir
● Go out to Revolution square and see the change of Kremlin guards near the WWII Memorial in Alexander Garden and complete your tour in Arbat street, the 16th century Moscow suburb.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Private tour with professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off or Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Insider's tips and hints and sincere and friendly talk.
Reception of your hotel or entrance of the apartment house