- Private 3-hour tour of Moscow with our experienced guide.
- Explore the Kremlin grounds and see the palaces dating back to 16th-20th centuries, the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Canon, look at the working residence of the President of Russia and try to guess if he is in the office today.
- Visit the Dormision Cathedral, the coronation place of the Tsars, and see the throne of Ivan the Terrible, the oldest murals and icons.
- Visit the Archangel Michael Cathedral and see the tombs of the sovereigns of Russia of 2 dynasties.
- Go out of the Kremlin through the most iconic gate of the Kremlin, the Savior Gate and make your step in Red Square. Explore Red Square and get to know why it is called so.
9.30 am - Hotel pick-up
10.00 am – visit to the Kremlin grounds
11.00 am – visit to the Dormision Cathedral, the coronation place of the Tsars
11.30 am – visit to the Archangel Michael Cathedral, the burial place of the Tsars
12.00 am – visit Red Square
12.30 pm – Drop-off at your hotel or destination of your choice
Please note, the time for the Kremlin visit is subject to change during peak season according to available booking slots.