At a glance
Shows & Concerts
Visit: Medieval Banquet, Ivory House, St Katharines Dock, London E1W 1BP England
Wednesday to Saturday: Doors Open 7:15 PM - Show Starts 7:45 PM - Closing Time 23:30 PM
On Sunday: Doors Open 5:15 PM - Show Starts 6:00 PM - Closing Time 21:30 PM
21st Century Immersive Dinner Theatre Redefined.
Go back in time to the days of kings, queens, knights, acrobats and jesters, and discover the unforgettable experience that awaits you at this seductive and historic location immersed within central London.
Pretend to be a knight, pretend to be a wench, but don’t pretend you are not hungry. We dish out a real ‘COOKED’ banquet made to fill up a real big sweaty knight who just trekked through mile after mile returning from a swampy battlefield.
Be prepared to be amazed with a unique spectacle, which includes professionally trained fighting knights, acrobats, musicians, singers, dancers and court jesters.
When our knights courageously take to the banquet floor and battle it is not just for your entertainment! It is also in some part to re-enact our history here, the heritage of our location; a homage to the Guild of the Knights of Portsoken who, as far back as a millennium ago were battling on this very spot for honour, for exercise and for the entertainment of the king.
• Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables.
• A platter of meat, pate and cheddar cheese with salad & pickled vegetables.
• Roast chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roasted potatoes & vegetables.
• A rich fruit filled pie served with cream.* Please, note:
• Menu is subject to change.
• Vegetarian and special diet meals can be booked in advance. Please, notify at the time of the booking.
Ale and wine during dinner
Entry/Admission - Medieval Banquet
Costumes can be rented on arrival for £10
Medieval Banquet, Ivory House, St Katharines Dock, London E1W 1BP England